COVID19 Office Update
During these unprecedented times I hope all of you are safe and healthy. I wanted to write to you to keep everyone up to date on the efforts we are making to keep our patients and staff healthy. As you know, our office has remained open throughout this crisis with limited hours for our patients with true dental emergency and I want to thank you for your confidence in the care we provide. I am happy to say that we are opening our office back to our regular hours to address “essential procedures”. We have implemented the newly recommended infection control protocols which go above and beyond the recommendations from the ADA, CDC and OSHA. Following is the list of measures we are taking to keep you and our staff safe.
- We have employed social distancing within our staff. Our staff will be wearing masks at all times while interacting with patients.
- Our front desk is lined with acrylic partitions to create zone of comfort for our patients.
- HEPA and ionizing air purifiers will be in use in each treatment room and public areas.
- All door handles and public items will be disinfected frequently.
- Our staff and personnel will wear upgraded PPE. During treatment our staff will wear N95 mask, surgical mask, eye protection, hair cover, full face shield, disposable gowns and shoe covers.
- We have implemented safe and effective protocol to disinfect each operatory. HOCL foggers will be used to decontaminate the treatment rooms and common areas multiple times per day.
- Prior to arriving for the appointment, patients will be asked over the phone a list of questions pertaining to their health.
- When you arrive for your appointment please call us at (973)696-4252 from your car. We will ask you to wait in your car until we call you back to come in the office.
- Upon arrival patients will be required to have masks on and will be guided through our new patient flow including contactless temperature screening.
- Patients will be asked to rinse with antiseptic oral preparation prior to the procedure.
- Upon the completion of the treatment, patient will be escorted to the front desk to make their payments.
- We are asking all patients to be prepared to make a payment for the services rendered the day of the service. If you have insurance, the estimated copayment will be collected on the day of the service. This is to help us keep our cost down for billing and collections and in turn it will benefit the patient by keeping our fees affordable.
We greatly value your trust and confidence in Pequannock Dental, PC and request our patients to exercise patience and understanding as we transition into a “new normal” environment. We are excited to welcome you back and work towards our motto “Making our Community Smile”.
Shreyans Shah, DMD